Backup and Archiving
DESCRIPTION OF THE SERVICE:
The service is designed to make back-up copies and archive customer data. Efficient, high-capacity and modern disk arrays and tape libraries are used for this purpose. Owing to that the client does not have to be concerned about the security of data which will be quickly recovered, if lost.
The service is addressed to companies, local government institutions, public administration units and other organizations seeking consulting or implementation support to find data backup solutions, wishing to optimize the current DRP (Disaster Recovery Plan), RTO (Recovery Time Objective) and RPO (Recovery Point Objective), or reduce the costs related to maintaining the existing backup infrastructure.
Please feel free to contact us, if your Company:
- does not have procedures defining the backup policy
- is not certain that the backup copy, if any, can be restored
- experienced a situation when the backup copy recovery was not optimal
- will not be able to conduct business temporarily due to loss of data as a result of failure or deliberate action
is highly dependent on continuous access to data
- does not attach importance to the concepts of: “the life cycle of data" and "data deduplication"
- plans to implement an efficient, secure and stable backup system
- needs centralized management of backup copies
- requires to quickly restore lost data in case of a failure
- is dissatisfied with its current backup system
SCOPE OF THE SERVICE:
- defining the business and functional requirements of the project
- preparing a pre-implementation analysis based on the collected analytical data
- delivery of the licences and infrastructure needed to launch the service in the on-premises model
- implementation in accordance with the analytical documentation in the on-premises or cloud models
- implementation assistance
- post-implementation assistance
- training of local system administrators