POLICY OF BUSINESS INFORMATIZATION
DESCRIPTION OF THE SERVICE:
Business informatization is a consequence of the process defined as business computerization. The process of business informatization is the optimum design, construction and development of IT tools in a way meeting the requirements of the company's business and its planned development. This process promotes building a competitive advantage.
The service is addressed to companies, local government institutions, public administration units and other organizations perceiving the need to build or optimize the business informatization strategy.
Please feel free to contact us, if your Company:
- needs to form the vision of the organization’s IT development for the next 3-5 years
- treats the use of modern tools as a means to gain a competitive advantage
- has no visions as to the possible use of modern ICT tools for business development
- does not have the IT resources with wide and unique competences
- requires improvement and optimization of the way of operation using modern IT tools
SCOPE OF THE SERVICE:
- defining the business and functional requirements of a project
- analytical services covering by their scope the entire portfolio of our services
- preparing the documentation defining the informatization policy of the enterprise
- preparing the budget assumptions and project implementation schedule